segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2008

V.A. Reggae Roots >>Volume 21<<




01 - The Abyssinians - Keep On


02 - Charlie Gardner - Sunny Day


03 - Peter Stewart - Forever And Never


04 - Berg White - Baby Can I Hold You


05 - Sanchez - Hit Song


06 - Marta Pritchard - Todos Los Quieres Amor


07 - Henry Murvin - But You My Love


08 - Joey Halligan - Some Party


09 - Anthony Robinson - One History From Me


10 - The Young Girls - Chocolate Factory


11 - Bill Roberth - I See The Shadows "Over Me"


12 - Peter Campbell - Psiu Psiu "I Love You"


13 - Ronnie Green - Sweet Mary


14 - Mary Thompson - Tonight Is The Nigth


15 - The Conquest’s - Los Coracions


16 - Clive Wright - My Beatiful Girl


17 - Honey Boy - One Love It


18 - Robbie Yannis - Ale Go Ou Ineje


19 - Clark Willians - My Breath Away


20 - Henry Murvin - Sweet Love


21 - Dub Brown - Watcha Gonna Do

Nenhum comentário:

Rádio Ds_Digital 24 horas no AR